Thursday, February 19, 2009

Auntie Clair

There are many forms of "clair" psychic abilities. Clair is derived from the Latin word for clear. The remaining part of the word, such as clairvoyance, voyance = vision described the type of clearness one's receiving.
Those who are clairvoyant have clear vision of events that have happened or will happen. This is probably the most well known of the clairs. When I receive a visitation of someone who has passed I see a two-dimensional image in my mind. The flickering image reminds me of that from a film projector.
Clairsencient individuals have "clear sensing." They feel the physical sensation associated with a past or future event. Often psychics who work on criminal cases tell of feeling pain in the head of a victim who was shot in the head.
Clairaudience is "clear hearing." Some mediums are clairudient in that they hear the voices of those on the other side.
I am most familiar with claircognizance - knowledge that's acquired intrinsically or when you know something without knowing how or why you know it. This is the primary way I receive psychic information. The information just "pops" into my head so to speak.
Clairalience is the clear sensing of smell. This is often referred to in hauntings where the person experiencing the haunting smells roses or cigar smoke. I have a friend on the other side who announces themselves with marijuana smoke, which has never been in the home where I live. Someone else comes through with the scent of a freshly lit cigarette.
Clairgustance is clear tasting. The most common report I have heard of clairgustance is when a psychic reports tasting blood in relation to someone who's passed.
Auntie Clair has many incarnations. Maybe you didn't know the name of what your experience was in the past. I hope I've given a name to the information you receive psychically.
- bethany moran

No comments:

Post a Comment