Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Other Side

I wonder what it's like on the other side of the veil? I don't believe it's a physical plane, rather a gathering of energy and emotions. I don't believe humans retain their human form once they pass over. When those who've passed show themselves to us in their human form I believe they do so as a frame of reference so we recognize them. Time exists on the other side but I don't know what form. Do years, generations, decades pass as moments? Do all events take place in one continuim?
When I've been visited from the other side I've been given a vision of what I believe heaven looks like. I saw rolling hills with the greenest grass and majestic trees. Flowers of colors that are indescribable on earth swayed in a warm breeze. The sky was azure blue, though that doesn't describe it well at all. Still, I think this is merely a representation so I can equate the tableau as heaven.
I believe in the collective consciousness. In this model we find a resevoir of universal knowledge. To this end I believe that if we've lived in the light when we pass to the other side we are then all-knowing.
One haunting experience I've had is the sounds of music and partying that appear to be coming from another room. Yet when the room is explored it is found to be empty. My daughter said this is what the other side sounds like. A nonstop party? Sounds good to me.
- bethany moran

No comments:

Post a Comment