Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Telepathy

There was once a television program about psychic abilities in which scientists tested psychics and gave their explanations about why there was no such thing as psychic abilities. My favorite quotation came from a scientist who claimed the psychics weren't receiving information from some unknown external source but, instead, were reading the mind of the participants. I clearly remember thinking, does she realize what she just said? She just said there is no scientific basis for ESP but she believed the psychic used TELEPATHY to obtain informaiton. No basis on paranormal abilities except to say there was a basis for mind reading, which many believe to be a paranormal ability.
My husband and I frequently practice sending messages to each other telepathically. To us it's a fun game to see if we can influence the other party to respond in the way we've predicted.
I think telepathy is the force in play when we're thinking about someone and they call us on the phone. I think it's in play for people with long standing relationships because they connect on a deeper level than others in our lives.
- bethany moran

No comments:

Post a Comment