Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aliens - ETs and Thee

The laws of physics were made to be broken. Here are my personal opinions on ETs.
My theory No. 1: The laws of physics as we know them may not be applicable outside our universe, or even galaxy.
My theory No. 2: ETs may be humans of the future come back to Earth. Although I'm not sure why they'd want to.
My theory No. 3: ETs are from another plane of existence. I didn't say planet. They may be of a realm about which we know nothing.
My theory No. 4: It is extremely egocentric to believe we are the only sentient beings present in our universe or any other. Humans in general feel it necessary to maintain their superiority over all living beings, to this end they place themselves above others in the food chain.
My theory No. 5: Strictly mathematically speaking the odds against us being the only thinking beings around are, excuse me, astronomical.
My theory No. 6: I have held that ETs are a possibly extremely old - think in millions here - life form. Imagine my satisfaction to hear a top physicist on TV the other day say that we can't rule out the possibility and if they are that old they would certainly be capable of means of transportation beyond our imaginations.
My theory No. 7: ETs are Atlantians. Seriously, reports of USOs (unidentified submerged objects) bursting through the sea's surface abound.
Mt theory No. 8: well, there isn't one. I've never seen a UFO. I've never seen an ET. I certainly hope I've never been abducted. It doesn't stop me from thinking about the possibilities out there.
take care out there
- bethany moran

No comments:

Post a Comment